ABOUT

MISSION STATEMENT

To preserve and promote its heritage and provide a family club atmosphere with traditional values for members and their children. 

History Of Carranor

                Carranor was originally started in 1921 with James Bell as Carranor's first president. Polo was being an organized as a sport in Perrysburg, therefore Carranor became the Hunt and Polo club. Further along in the clubs history came Jimmy Aiken. Jimmy was a joyful bartender who became close with members as he taught horseback riding, and cared for Carranor's horses. In 1997 a room in his memory was built it houses pictures of him and Carranor's polo past. Once the popularity in polo died down Carranor replaced polo with paddle and tennis to entertain their guests. Eventually, Carranor stared to expand adding more dining rooms, and a brand new bar.

502 East Second Street

Perrysburg, OH  43551
419-874-4292